Tuesday, October 09, 2012

'Cause I'm Free

Once returning to work, it was only a matter of time before I had a wardrobe malfunction. I just can't seem to go without those. I think I must have them for everyone who's never had one. You're welcome. So I was walking to my office from the train station and things felt a little ... free, shall we say. I was wearing a silk blouse, so I just attributed it to the thin, flowy material and thought very little else of it. After all, everything was covered. I checked. When it came time for my first "parlor session," I discovered just exactly why I felt so free on my walk in. I clearly forgot to fasten the snaps on my accoutrement in my rush to get out the door on time that morning. Nice. At least this time I wasn't baring it all for the world to see! Le sigh

No comments: