Friday, April 29, 2011

Things: Installment 62

Do you ever have fleeting thoughts? Ones that make you go "hmmmmm?" It's okay. You're not alone. I often sit around and ponder things that may or may not have a solid answer. Regardless, it's fun to ponder them.

Things I Sit Around and Think About
  • Do you think there was road kill back in the days when the central mode of transportation was horses?
  • Do you think that animals have real conversations ... like we do?
  • Do you ever wonder if we see colors exactly the same way? Like is the red I see the same red you see?
  • Do you ever give much thought to the incredible gift that composers possess? How do they hear and imagine so much going on at once? How does it all come together? Amazing!
  • Do you ever wonder if progress for progress' sake will lead to our unraveling? Or has it already?
  • Why do I find myself doing and saying the same things my parents did or said when they were my age?
  • Is every generation of children worse than the last?
  • Do you ever wonder what it was like to live on the prairies of N. Texas back when it was first settled?
  • Why are Mockingbirds so annoying and who thought it was a good idea to make them the State Bird of Texas?!
  • What do you think goes through a bug's mind before it slams head-on into your windshield? Oh $h!t??
  • Why is it that stupid people can reproduce like bunnies but smart people have to resort to modern medicine?
  • Is there really life on Mars? Or anywhere else in the vast expanses of the universe, like the Stargate series suggests?
  • Do you think insects break wind?
  • What's really whispering in the trees?
  • What would it be like to be a royal or someone with great power? Are they really just like everybody else?
  • Why do squirrels and bunnies have The Suicide Club when their greatest chances of survival would be won by standing still?
What do you sit around and think about?? I'd love to hear!

1 comment:

Aggie99 said...

This is a good one! I also wonder if people see things the same way as in colors. Or if things taste the same, which given people's differing taste buds, I'm guessing not. But if I like a burger and you like a burger, is it different? Hmmmm.

I wonder how it is that we can do so many amazing things with modern medicine but when a horse breaks his leg, the only option seems to be to shoot it. Really? We haven't come up with anything better? Or have we recently and I missed it on the news (given my complete give up on news).