Wednesday, March 23, 2011

A Little R&R

As I sit here with my months-old list of things to blog about, I am, quite surprisingly to most, really at a loss for words. I have enjoyed the last 4+ weeks of my blogging hiatus. I'm sure that some of you have wondered, at least in fleeting moments, what happened to take me away from the blogosphere. Well, quite simply, a lot and not much at all. It's certainly not for lack of blog-worthy material. That is clearly evidenced by the long list of potential topics currently staring me in the face. I think it generally boils down to an overall lack of enthusiasm for anything. Just a general state of the blahs. But the trees are budding (achoo, anyone?) and the birds are tweeting and one can't help but find the spring in the step return. And so I'll bore you all with the myriad of ridiculous thoughts that have been buzzing around my brain like that pesky fly that whizzes about stalking your first bites of your favorite summer fruits. (How's that for a colorful analogy?! Take that, caseoftheblahs!)

No comments: