Tuesday, February 01, 2011

What Would You Do ....

With a freebie day off from work??? Well, lucky for you, I'm planning to catch up on my blogging. Believe it or not, I actually have a number of posts still saved as drafts. Just in case you thought I'd given up blogging altogether. *snicker* Things have just been crazy-busy and I could never get a post finished & ready to publish. So, since it looks like I'm gonna be iced in for a better part of this week, I can actually get those all wrapped up. (For all you Google Reader followers out there, the sequence of posts may not make as much sense since the publish date will be in real time rather than when I originally intended for the post to publish.)

But for right now, I'm off to whip up some homemade waffles. And that's something you don't hear every day, especially around here. Since I haven't yet christened my new waffle maker (thanks, D&O) and I've clearly got a lot of time on my hands, seems like a good way to start the day. Hot coffee & waffles, here I come!


EDITED TO ADD: For those of you who don't follow me in Google Reader, you'll have to click Older Posts at the bottom of the page (waaaaaaay down there at the bottom) to get to all of the posts that I'm catching up on for the month of January. If you don't, you'll surely miss something! (Not that it's earth-shattering, but still. I make a funny every once in a while. *wink*)

1 comment:

Whitney, everybody knows that! said...

Sounds delicious!! Wish I could come over!
:)