Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Busy Week

There won't be much posting this week, folks. I know, I know. Don't be TOO disappointed. LOL!

In all seriousness, there are lots o' things on the plate this week. First and foremost, High Notes Ink is making its official launch at an in-home show on Sunday afternoon, and we have some last-minute product to finish up. Not to mention, updating our website and brochure. So I'll be busy behind the crafting table and/or the iMac.

And secondly, I finally have my music for the big performance on Palm Sunday! *commencing happy dance* I cannot TELL you how excited I am about this piece! It was premiered in Dallas last spring and is now available on the market. While we're not the only ones to jump on board for local performances this year, we're certainly the smallest group of accomplished musicians to do so. AND we're gonna have the players required for the orchestrated score thanks to a generous donation from a faithful patron. ((hugs)) This is a very challenging work. And I'm very much looking forward to digging into the score. My work is certainly cut out for me!

So ... I'll see you on the flipside of this crazy week!

No comments: