Friday, October 01, 2010

Things: Installment 56

Have you bought your tickets for Side by Side by Sondheim yet? And why not?! Hmmmm??? *wink*

Still in show mode. Oh my, oh my! am I in show mode! So, as promised, another week of funny things from rehearsals.


More Things Overheard in Rehearsals
  • Wow! Well ... THAT was a trainwreck!!
  • I'm glad you're singing this one!
  • Three against two, two against three. Who's on first?
  • She: Don't forget about cross-cross-down-pop. [Blank stares] We: But aren't we on the bouncy song? [pause] [uprorious laughter] She: Oh ... right. Well, don't forget that NEXT time!
  • Come on, don't give up!
  • Dammit, wrong foot AGAIN!
  • I'll save my cry for later.
  • And that, folks, is how you panic your choreographer!
  • You realize we've only had one rehearsal for each of our numbers?!
  • Okay, now I'm a little scared.
  • Again?
  • I can't even think straight.
  • How much longer?
  • Can we go yet?
  • Um. No. That was wrong. But you were wrong together!
  • I give that one a "meh."
  • You got it.
  • Keep going.
  • Almost.

1 comment:

Aggie99 said...

Giggles!