Thursday, October 21, 2010

Our Anniversary

Ten years ago today, I married a knight in shining armor. Or perhaps he was a living saint. Whatever you'd like to call him, he married me for the person I was - warts & all. And trust me, there were, and still are, plenty of warts! Today's post is a tribute to ten years of marriage. It's had its ups and its downs, its good times and its bad times, its joys and its sorrows. But in the end, here we are. Ten years older. Ten years wiser. And ten years still married!




Poem adapted from "Anniversary Love Sonnet" by Joanna Fuchs
"When I Fall in Love" recorded by me and played at our wedding

3 comments:

Tess said...

Aww. AWW! Congrats! What a great video!

Susan said...

thanks, tess! (and you gotta love the magic of iMovie! makes amateurs like me look like geniuses)

Aggie99 said...

So sweet! I got a little weepy here sitting at my desk watching (yeah, I know I'm a day or two late). :)

It's amazing to hear the growth in your voice too in the past ten years...not that I'm an expert on it or anything but just comparing that recording to your recent performance.

Congrats!