Friday, June 04, 2010

Things: Installment 45

I admit it. I'm doing a total give-up this week on a topic and totally stealing this idea from my friend. I thought it would be fun to see if I, too, have interesting friends. Can you figure out who they are??

Things About the People I Know
  • A singing CPA who has scuba dived in just about every major body of water on the planet
  • Spent a year in Italy
  • Part of orthopedic practice specializing in podiatry
  • Dating a multimillionaire
  • Lived in Spain
  • Gave birth to twins in Naples
  • Met Rob Pattinson
  • Has almost as many shoes as I do & just happens to wear my size (in both shoes & clothing...score!)
  • Will trade wife for good IPA
  • Is a classically trained pianist
  • Has been published in a scrapbooking magazine
  • Leaving on six-week tour of Europe
  • First-generation American with a voice (and the looks) to launch ... well, you know
  • A retired professional gymnast
  • Geneticist who worked on breast cancer research at UT Southwestern
  • Married to a nuclear physicist

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think the Naples one is Jamie Zapata. And the Italian is Denisio. Do I win anything? :)

MOM