Thursday, June 03, 2010

Open Letter

Dear Network Execs at CBS:

You suck! I realize this is nothing new. You're very well used to hearing that by now. But it doesn't make it any less a fact. You're cancelling my favorite Friday night show: Numb3rs. No more Colby. No more Don. No more interesting math facts. Why???!! I realize that ratings have slumped a little, but it's not a true reflection of your fanbase. And you left so much of the storyline hanging. Why not wrap it up? Or at least wrap it up a bit neater. I mean, it's not like you didn't know this would be the last season. I'm sure you probably knew from the get-go this season.

I don't hold out much hope for any type of quality replacement. About the only things you have going for you now are NCIS and NCIS: Los Angeles. Sink those two shows and you're sunk!

Rest in peace, Numb3rs. You will be missed!!!

No comments: