Tuesday, February 02, 2010

Open Letter

Dear Credit Card Company:

While I appreciate that you monitor my account closely enough to identify fraud, I have to question your security measures when both of my credit cards have been compromised in less than six months' time. I understand that the first one was the result of a breach on the retailer's end of things, however, I cannot excuse blame on your end for the latest breach in my financial identity when it was in-house. If we didn't have a ridiculous amount of reward points towards our next cruise, we would jump ship altogether (pun mostly intended). Please see that this doesn't happen again. I'm getting really tired of learning new numbers!

Sincerely,
Me

1 comment:

Aggie99 said...

That blows! I'm impressed you learn the numbers. That's never been my thing....I leave the numbers to Bryan.