Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Not My Kind of Souvenir

So I was rudely awakened this morning about 5:30 a.m. with the worst case of nausea I can ever remember having quickly followed by terrible stomach cramps. It seems that I brought home more than bruises and t-shirts from the ski trip. Apparently, someone was kind enough to share a stomach bug too. As the day wore on, I finally felt like I could keep something down so I had some soup and Fritos and 7Up. I felt okay for an hour or so before it all started up again and then I got a monster headache on top of it all. I thought the upset tummy might have just been the preemptive to the migraine. But apparently, it's all a part of the bug ... or so my friends on Facebook tell me.

Anyway, I'm resting easy in bed hoping that I can go to work tomorrow. I've had lots of fuzzy company today. Is there anything better than creature comfort? Nah, I didn't think so either.

1 comment:

Gayla said...

oh NO! that is awful. clint had a bug about a month ago and his dehydration got so bad, i had to run him to the emergency room! yuck. that is the WORST. i'm glad you made it home first instead of experiencing it on your fun trip!

welcome back, the pictures looked beautiful!