Monday, December 07, 2009

Without {Much of} a Hitch

Whew. That's about all I can say at this point. To say that the last week was a whirlwind is a vast understatement. Seriously. But when all is said and done, the whiz-bang of time was all worth it. B/c my kids did splendidly. Kids who have never before been heard singing in church sang solos. SOLOS! It was precious. And everyone loved it. For me, the icing on the cake was the singing that I got to do. The cake, though, that would be the kids. But since we've mentioned the icing, the remainder of the weekend singing went splendidly. There's supposed to be a recording. If I manage to finagle a copy, I'll try to upload some snippits. But I make no promises!

This week? Well, I think I've earned a much-deserved rest, don't you? And that's exactly what I plan to do. Rest. Oh, and maybe a little laundry. Cause. You know. It's kinda turned into a mountain ... again. Funny how that always happens. *wink* Meanwhile, I'll try to keep you entertained with a few long-thought-out posts (which basically means that I've had them in the pipeline longer than I'd care to talk about and they may not be funny anymore ... you know, with the context gone & all).

No comments: