Friday, December 11, 2009

Things: Installment 31

I've told little stories here and there about the funny conversations that go on around our dinner table, but I thought it would be a real gas to examine some things I've written down over the last several months. Taken out of context, these will either be really hilarious or you'll wonder what kind of crack we're all smoking. *grin*

Things Said Around Our Dinner Table
  • If they made a movie about Dan, they'd have to call it a short film.
  • She takes nuts; hold the cream.
  • I can't ride this!
  • No, I will always be a Packer.
  • If someone insulted Dori's weight, she'd say, "I'm not fat, I'm just husky."
  • The only thing you're getting tonight is socks, which gives a whole new meaning to "Just Do It."
  • You need help. You're wii-tarded.
  • And those are the only Rated G things I have for ya.....

1 comment:

Aggie99 said...

Okay, I laughed out loud at the "husky" joke. Maybe it's the lack of sleep here recently. Either way, it provided a good chuckle at 3am in the morning!