Wednesday, December 09, 2009

Cartoon Weekly

I've been a little busy the last several weeks, but that doesn't mean I haven't been "clipping" some great things out of the funny papers. Enjoy!


I really loved this Bizarro comic that ran several weeks ago. And it certainly sums up how I feel about Christmas as a retail holiday. The only thing that would have made this even MORE perfect would be if there was a carved pumpkin somewhere in this frame b/c this year the stores had Christmas out before Halloween was even over. Pfffttt!


'Tis the season for FOOTBALL at my house. And that means lots of excitement .... and yelling at the tv. This Pearls comic really hit the funny bone in that dept.


And this one is for all you cat owners out there. I know you'll appreciate it! I imagine my guys having this very discussion after we've gone to work or to bed.

No comments: