Monday, November 30, 2009

The Piper's Calling

I don't know about you, but I had a great Thanksgiving. Got to dote on my nephew, enjoy an inveritable feast with friends, and get started on my Christmas gifts. And I got my fill of my favorite foods - dressing & pie. Mmmm mmmm! I felt justified in having some every day since I worked out twice during the holiday. A few pairs of jeans are now telling the tale ... but I'll just wear the stretchy ones this week. Heck, maybe I'll just wear my fleece pj bottoms. If only I could "work from home!" LOL

You won't hear much from me this week. I have rehearsal every night but Friday, and that's date night since I won't otherwise see my spouse for more than 5 minutes this week. Sooooo ... for all intents and purposes, I'll see you guys on the other side of Pearl Harbor Day. Have a great one!

No comments: