Monday, September 28, 2009

We Can Wiirk It: Week 2(ish)

Here we are. Another week gone. And another week into posting about our progress. Wanna play? Here are SarahK's rules:


I’ll post something every week, and you can join in in the comments or send me a link to your post on your blog, and I’ll link back to it. Here’s what I’m thinking we’ll post about:

Positives:
Something healthy you’ve done for yourself this week, food-wise
How many days you exercised this week, and you can detail what you did for exercise if you wish
Any bonus healthy things you did for yourself
How much you lost this week (If you gained, you can include that in the negatives section, unless your goal is to gain weight)

Neutral:
Current weight (if you wish to share it)
Goal weight (if you wish to share it)
Number of pounds you’d like to lose or gain

Negatives:
How much you gained this week.
Something bad you did to your body this week. Only list one thing, let’s not focus on the negatives.

Something you want to improve for next week (besides weight):
Put your goal here.



Okay, let's get started.

Positives

  • I only ate out once for lunch.
  • I worked out with the trainer 3 days this week.
  • Bonus healthy: I walked the dog several times on top of going to the gym.

Neutral

  • I would like to see my measurements change. Next measurement: Oct. 9.

Negative

  • I only did cardio twice. That's far from the goal of 5 days a week.

Something to improve this week (besides weight):

  • I would like to get to the gym even on days when I'm not meeting with the trainer. That would bring me to 5 days a week (giving 2 days of rest on the days that I sing).
  • I would also like to get back to having a menu plan so we're eating healthier on the whole at home.

No comments: