Friday, August 07, 2009

Things: Installment 27

I realize I didn't share many pictures from my adventures at TwiCon last weekend, and there may be a few of you who want to see more. If not, well, you can skip this post, k? (If the photos & captions are all wonky, well, sorry. You can only tinker w/ a post so long before you just throw up the ol' hands and walk away!)

Things We Saw at TwiCon: A Photo Essay



The cast of the Hillywood Show








The Twilight Guy (Kaleb Nation)








A real Quilleute tribe member








The hands of Twilight, Kimbra Hickey







How about the stars?
(Peter Facinelli, Jackson Rathbone, Alex Meraz, Kellan Lutz, Billy Burke)








Crazy fanwear








Funny door decorations








Crazy costumes








This is as crazy as our fanwear got! *wink*







What made the crazy lines worth it!

1 comment:

Aggie99 said...

I actually kind of like the crazy layout. And I hear ya' on only being able to mess around with a post for so long. That's why it's taking me FOREVER to get mine written and published. Sigh.