Friday, June 19, 2009

Things: Installment 24

Today is my brother's birthday so I thought it would be fun to tell all of his secrets. Uh, I mean, all of the good things about him. *wink*

Things About My Little Brother
  • My brother and I are exactly 5 yrs, 7 mos, and 21 days apart.
  • I once made my brother eat cat food and drink pond water. True story! (I like to think that I prepared him for his Academy hazing days early. LOL!)
  • We were never in the same school at the same time.
  • David and I graduated from high school on the same day - 5 yrs apart.
  • David is the classic underachiever. He could have graduated in the top of his class but instead he chose to skid by b/c being a skimmer was easier. *wink*
  • We both raised broilers as ag projects - me for 4H and him for FFA. He made significantly more money in this endeavor than I did. It seems that placing at the Houston Livestock Show (more than once) is much more lucrative than placing at the Hopkins County Fall Festival Livestock Show.
  • My college friends and classmates figured out David was my brother before he even opened his mouth. Apparently we look alike????
  • David and I were members of Golden Leos.
  • We also both majored in agriculture, though neither of us work in the field.
  • I'm proud to count my brother as a friend and couldn't be prouder of him! *muah* Love ya, bub, and happy 27th birthday!

1 comment:

–źLEKSANDRA MOREL said...

Happy birthday David, love you and happy father's day you as you are a dad now of that little baby that Olga won't show you yet.

Happy fathers day to Stanley!