Friday, June 12, 2009

Things: Installment 23

I think it's interesting to examine your life at one particular moment. Like, what do you like today? What are your current pet peeves? You know, things like that. So let's start by looking at the current list of faves.

Things I Like Right Now
  • Butterfinger - and anything containing Butterfinger (like a Butterfinger Blizzard!!!) - is on the top of the list of favorite sweet treats.
  • I love, love, love acrylic stamps. They're so much easier to use than the wood-mounted ones - not that I've given up on those. I'm just sayin'.
  • I'm a paper whore. Yep. I said it. I collect paper. Not just scrapbooking paper either - though you should see that collection. Nope, I'm talking about paper in general. (I REALLY need to clean out the file cabinet and/or stuff to be filed! That pile could choke a horse or squish a small person if toppled.)
  • Google Reader. It is my friend. How else could I follow 100+ blogs a day???
  • The new patio. We put that in in the fall and have not looked back. Instead, we've spent many wonderful evenings out on the patio enjoying good company with great friends. I have dreams to expand this outdoor space some day. I mean, who wouldn't love to have an entire outdoor ROOM?!
  • My Mac. Gone are the days of freezes & system crashes & reboots. Oh, Mac, how I love you!
  • And while we're talking about Apple products, let's just throw in the iPod on this list. Now all of my faves are at my fingertips. Gone are the days of mixed tapes - replace those with Playlists instead. And given Derek's ridiculous iTunes habit, I have more songs to choose from than I could listen to in a lifetime. You think I kid!
  • Grey's Anatomy, Fringe, NCIS, and Numbers round out my list of favorite, must-not-miss shows on t.v.
  • Cruises. They're still our preferred method of travel. You unpack once. Your hotel and meals are paid for - not to mention pretty fab, at that! And with all those cruise points on our credit card, we've been cruising for free the last several years. Can't beat it!

So what's our your list? I'd love to see.

No comments: