Things I Watched on TV in the '80s
- Chips - Aw, who doesn't remember Paunch?!
- TJ Hooker - William Shatner & Heather Locklear. What an interesting combo.
- The Dukes of Hazard - Did you catch the reunion episode? It was surprisingly NOT disappointing! I still love watching the reruns on CMT. I, on the other hand, outright REFUSE to watch the movie remake - Jessica Simpson will never pass as Daisy Duke in my book (Daisy was not a trashy bimbo, thankyouverymuch)!!!!!!!!
- The A-Team - I think we can all sing the theme song, can't we?
- MacGyver - Who didn't fall in love with Richard Dean Anderson? Oh, and there were, of course, all the cool things you learned to do with duct tape!
- Miami Vice - That Don Johnson, he looked pretty cool in that white suit!
- Magnum PI - Tom Sellec always managed to get out of those sticky situations w/ the ladies! And the scenery wasn't too bad either. Didn't he live in Hawaii??
- Dallas - *gasp* I know! Pretty scandalous to think I watched this show. I aspired to be Sue Ellen. How's that for funny?!
- The Fall Guy - my brother & I used to watch this show when we were home in the summer. It came on in the middle of the day on UPN, I think. The bounty hunter always got the bad guy on the run.
- Knight Rider - come on, we all loved Kit! The remake, however, sucked big bollocks! Glad it got cancelled.
What shows did you watch?