Friday, May 15, 2009

Things: Installment 19

I don't know about you, but I have a very eclectic taste in music. So let's just put it out there for all the world to see, shall we?

Things on my iPod: a small sampling from A to Z
  • Airs d'opéras Français by Natalie Dessay
  • Be Here by Keith Urban
  • Caedmon's Call by Caedmon's Call
  • Day & Age by The Killers
  • Evening of Song by Whitney Dewell, Susan Fox, and Ben Plocher
  • Frank Sinatra Sings Rodgers & Hart by Frank Sinatra
  • Get a Grip by Aerosmith
  • How Glory Goes by Audra McDonald
  • I Want Magic! by Renee Fleming
  • Jekyll & Hyde partial soundtrack
  • Lost Highway by Bon Jovi
  • Mozart for Meditation by various artists
  • New Day Has Come by Celine Dion
  • Paint the Sky with Stars by Enya
  • Richard Marx: Greatest Hits by Richard Marx
  • So Far So Good by Bryan Adams
  • Third Day by Third Day
  • Victor Hugo en musique by Wolff & Sam
  • When Harry Met Sally by Harry Connick Jr.
  • Zoot Suit Riot by Cherry Poppin' Daddies

Alright. Now that you've seen my all-over-the-map list of music, out with it. Go ahead. Don't be shy. Leave yours in the comments section. I'd love to see it! *grin*

No comments: