Saturday, May 02, 2009

Open Letter

Dear Wal-Mart,

Oh, how I love thee b/c you are so cheap & have almost everything I need on my monthly grocery lists. But today, you really suck! Why would you think it a good idea to restock all of your shelves on a very busy Saturday at noon???? Surely you must know that everyone and their dog comes to visit you on Saturday at lunchtime?! I don't mind dealing with your stockers when I come to your store early on the weekends. In fact, I expect to navigate your aisles around them anytime before 7:30 a.m. But when I decide, rather stupidly in hindsight, that a trip is warranted midday on a Saturday, I do not expect to see your friendly(ish) stockers in the aisles. It's hard enough to navigate around the myriad of idiots - all or some of whom are likely carrying on a conversation with a phantom on the other end of their wireless earpieces and at decibels likely to deafen the dead - & their screaming rugrats on a busy weekend! But now I must contend with shelf stockers too??? My dearest, Wal-Mart, I'm afraid that you've gone too far!

Most sincerely,
SF

P.S. At least the checker was (sort of) friendly ... once her conversation with checker #2 was interrupted.

1 comment:

The Cockrells said...

ooh, see now i do NOT love the wal-mart.