Thursday, April 30, 2009

Ugh...

To me, this little chart says it all:

Allergen - Grains per cubic meter - Level
Fungus - 2589 - Moderate
Cottonwood - 16 - Moderate
Hackberry - 31 - Moderate
TOTAL - 2636
Needless to say, I feel like I've been run over by a truck. All I want to do is sleep. And take drugs. (Allergy drugs, you big buncha crazies!) Doesn't make for productive evenings at home. That much I can definitely tell ya!

So whadda you guys think of this swine flu business? Crazy, no?! Hard to know what to believe. The stories change 18,000 times a day. It kills. But it's no threat in the U.S. There are x confirmed cases in your area. But no need to panic. Geez. I'm just plodding along, trying to be a little more mindful of good habits (like frequent handwashing).

1 comment:

Olga said...

HERE IS WHAT I DON'T GET. 38,000 DIED LAST YEAR OF REGULAR COLD/FLU, HOW COME THAT DOES NOT MAKE THE HEADLINE NEWS?