Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Easter Weekend

Did you enjoy your Easter? I know I certainly did. Our Holy Week services went splendidly. The music was glorious. And it's always a treat to have the opportunity to sing with orchestra! It's hard to believe that this small church choir is able to perform such complicated pieces of music - and do them well. These singers improve with each difficult work they perform. They really are an amazing group of people and I consider myself fortunate to be a part.

We also enjoyed time with family over the weekend. My parents and brother & s-i-l came over for dinner on Saturday. Nothing beats ham & Mom's potato salad, does it? Uh-uh. I don't think so! And, of course, we very much enjoyed the time to visit. The weather was lovely so we sat outside on the patio enjoying the sunshine, mild temperatures, and each other's company.

I hope you all enjoyed a weekend with family and friends and celebrations of The King's resurrection!

1 comment:

–źLEKSANDRA MOREL said...

we had lots of fun :) Happy Easter! (belated)