Tuesday, February 03, 2009

I'll Survive

Thanks for asking. If I wasn't sick before I went to the doctor's office, I certainly will be now .... after sitting in the waiting room for more than 30 min. listening to the cacophony of coughing - mine included - and sniffing, wheezing, and sneezing. Fabulous! Prognosis: I will survive. What most likely started as a combination of cold & allergies has turned into an upper respiratory infection & mild sinus infection. Sounds like fun, yes? Not really. Unless your idea of fun is a dry cough, scratchy throat, and general feeling of run-over-by-a-truck. But. Fear not. I am now armed with z-pac (to which, get this, I may be allergic...nice), mucus thinner, and a crapload of cough drops. Oh yeah. And acidophilus. B/c you can never be too careful with the internal flora & fauna, right? *wink* One more day at home (low-grade temp & all) and I should be good to go.

1 comment:

The Cockrells said...

oh man, we are so riding the same train! yuck. i really don't feel like going back to work tomorrow, but i've already missed half of yesterday and today. the kiddos need me! and so close to the TAKS! ugh. i hope you feel better soon.