Thursday, January 08, 2009

Stunning Sunset!

Last night, we had the most beautiful sunset I can remember seeing in a really long time.
Unfortunately, I was driving while I was enjoying it so I wasn't able to take photos b/c I didn't have a good camera and, let's face it, taking photos while driving isn't the safest practice. *grin* BUT thankfully, a very talented fellow blogger was able to capture the gorgeous January sky and has given me permission to share a photo with you. If you would like to see all of her photos of yesterday's sunset, which I highly recommend you do!, hop on over to her blog.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Tonight's sunset was orange without the clouds. The colors around it were gorgeous, too. We were driving home from Paris, facing west some of the time so it was hard to not notice!

MOM