Friday, January 16, 2009

Harold Lloyd Fox

Do not stand at my grave and weep,
I am not there.
I do not sleep.
I am the thousand winds that blow.
I am the diamond glints on snow.
I am the sunlight on ripened grain.
I am the gentle autumn rain.
When you waken in the morning's hush,
I am the swift uplifting rush
Of gentle birds in circling flight.
I am the soft star that shines at night.
Do not stand at my grave and cry—
I am not there.
I did not die.


Rest in peace, sweet Papaw.
We will always love you



UPDATE:
Visitation - 6-8 p.m. on Sun., Jan. 18 at BozeMitchell Funeral Home in Waxahachie
Graveside - 11 a.m. on Mon., Jan. 19 at Waxahachie City Cemetery

Harold Lloyd Fox, age 87, passed away Friday, January 16, 2009 in Mansfield. He was born January 10, 1922 in Waxahachie to Henry Claude and Louise Fox. He married Monnie Lea McLemore on December 10, 1946 in Dallas. Harold had been a paint contractor for most of his life and had painted most of the gingerbread houses in the county.

Survivors include his three children, Derrell Fox and his wife Mickey of Cedar Hill, Jerry Fox and his wife Marsha of Waxahachie and Debi Yarborough and her husband Roger of Palm Coast, Florida; 12 grandchildren and 19 great grandchildren. Harold was preceded in death by a son, Lloyd Fox in 1992 and his wife of 60 years, Monnie Fox in 2007.

No comments: