Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Oh...That Mouse Is Stirring!

"Not a creature was stirring, not even a mouse . . . ." YEAH RIGHT! I'm running around like a chicken with my head cut off. I was in WalMart at 5 am b/c I couldn't sleep. Did you know that no one shops at WalMart at 5 am? Yeah. Me either. But it sure was nice. And quiet. Altho, it was a little hard to get around b/c the employees were stocking which meant huge pallets were everywhere. Still. I got everything I went for & still made it to work by 6:45 am!

I really wish I wasn't working today, speaking of which, b/c I really don't know how to get everything done before company comes at 11ish tomorrow. It would be one thing if my evening was my own, but I have two rehearsals tonight. *sigh*

So ... here I sit. Making my lists. And checking them twice. Gonna find out whether things turn out naughty or nice. (Things may turn out nice in the end but will I be nice when it's all said & done? Judging by the conversation I just nixed with Derek ... likely not. (Don't even talk to me about what all you have to do. What a load of crap!) Uh. Sorry. Clearly I need a nap.)

No comments: