Tuesday, December 09, 2008

Let It Snow!

So we're sitting here finishing up the movie we started last night (is it just me or is Michael Clayton not THE WEIRDEST movie you've ever seen?! I'm still not sure whether I like it or not. It's gonna take me days just to wrap my head around it.) - Derek doing his back exercises in the floor & me putting the accoutrements on one of the many Christmas garlands that will be going up. Anywho. I start hearing this weird noise. Honestly, I panicked at first thinking that my fireplace was the source of the noise. But then I realized it was coming from the direction of the patio door. And whadda ya know ... it's snowing BIG, HUGE snowflakes (can you call those things flakes? they look more like cotton balls!). And the odd noise I was hearing was sleet pellets.

Sorry I didn't take any photos myself b/c I was too lazy to dig out the camera & then use the brain power to figure out what camera setting would work best. So instead, you get someone else's photos (Rochas from Rowlett).

No comments: