Wednesday, November 05, 2008

Halloween, Earthquakes, and Elections - Oh My!

Did it seem like you had fewer trick-or-treaters this year? It seemed that way to us. We had quite a few but nothing like last year ... or so I'm told. (I was just excited to be around for Halloween this year - the last several years it's fallen on rehearsal nights.) We all dressed up & passed out candy. We started at the front of the neighborhood but weren't getting any kids, so we moved to our street instead, which turned out to be a smart idea. A great time was had by kids & adults alike.

The remainder of the weekend was quiet. Oh ... except that N. Texas had another earthquake (mag 2.7). I guess our fault line is no longer aslumber. It was about the same size as the one on Friday and in the same general area.

So ... we have a new president. In other news, the good people of N. Texas elected some fantastic judges to the court. Basically, that's all I'm gonna say about that.

No comments: