Saturday, October 25, 2008

Fall?

With the latest few cold fronts, it's beginning to feel a little more like fall ... or is it? I mean, the mornings are pretty crisp (in the 50s) but the afternoons are still kinda toasty (upper 70s), especially if you're in the sun. I really love fall - it's my favorite season. But I can do without this in-between stuff. I mean, I can't NOT wear a sweater - you know, being cold-natured & all - but I can't wear summer stuff either - see cold-natured reference. Even the plants are confused. Take, for instance, my rosebush - it's absolutely covered in buds & blooms. You'd think we were in its prime growing season. I guess I won't look the gift-horse in the mouth but enjoy the gifts instead.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

those pictures are so pretty. You must have had fun with your camera!

MOM