Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Wiirk It

You may have noticed that I haven't posted about my Wii activity recently. Part of it is that I can't seem to remember to write anything down. And part of it is the whole denial thing. WHAT? I can't weigh that much. That's more than 1.5 lb difference from yesterday?! REALLY? My Wii Fit Age is 38? You suck, Mr. Balance Board. You shouldn't give me the balance tests you KNOW I can't do! And there's the Wii Balance Board. Mean little fart likes to talk about my snacking and say *oh* in this surprised voice every time I hop aboard. And then he has the audacity to say things like "do you fall down a lot?" and "do you find yourself tripping over flat surfaces?" at least two or three times everytime I Wiirk out.

But enough about that. Long story short, I'm about where I was before I left for Ireland. And while the Wii & I haven't visited as much recently, I've been walking & running with the dog so it's not like I've gone back to my slothlike ways. This week's rain means no outdoor workouts, so I'll try my best to remember to write down the current stats & post them for God & everybody, as they say.

No comments: