Saturday, June 28, 2008

Scrambling

It's T minus five to Ireland. Eek! I know I have plenty of time to get everything together, but I still feel a little frazzled at this point. This week was busy with rehearsals, so I didn't have much time to do anything else. Today I've vacuumed almost all of the house & later I'm doing some last-minute trip shopping with mom. Then I'm getting my hair done (my grey hair is getting ridiculous!) so I'll look good in photos. =) Poor Derek is working all weekend b/c they're now short a person who was supposed to be on call this weekend. If he's done working in time, we're supposed to go to a work function tonite.

Tomorrow's crammed full of things - two church services, a consultation about a wedding I'll be singing in late July, Father's Day w/ dad, and David's birthday/welcome-home party. Whew. Somewhere in there I really DO have to start packing. I like to pack & re-pack about seven times until I get it just right. =)

No comments: