Friday, June 06, 2008

Gettin' Fit

We managed to get a WiiFit yesterday, thanks to our friend & neighbor Mike who braved ToysRUs. So we now (I think) have everything we need to get started on our new WiiFITness program. Yahoo! We're joining SarahJ's team for a challenge so we're accountable to a group. Perhaps we'll stick with it this way. Actually, I'm looking forward to it. I've been complaining since we moved from Coppell that I miss the Y there - it was awesome! Great programs/classes. And I was totally in shape b/c I liked going to them all. Can't say that I've done a darn thing for more than a week or two while we've been in our house ... for the LAST FIVE YEARS! Ugh - I'm a slug!! So here's to gettin' FIT.

1 comment:

sarahk said...

So cool you're joining in! I'm still deciding on the name. Your name was cool but not very geeky. :)