Wednesday, May 07, 2008

Busy Tuesday

Who thinks putting almost all of your yearly check-ups and/or follow-ups on one day is a good idea? {Ooo - ooo. I do! I do!} Yeah, well, it was an efficient use of sick time, not to mention gasoline! But it does make for a long day. On the upside, I got to sleep in a little & spend some time with Derek before I left for the day.

I finished the day at the dentist's office. But funny thing about that. I thought I was going to finish the day at a voice lesson. Duh! It's kinda hard to sing (and talk) when half of your mouth is numb! So I had to call & cancel that on my way home. (A big shout-out to my dentist, Dr. Morel, for a terrific job - I didn't feel a thing while she was changing out fillings & filling in a (newer) cavity! If you're looking for a dentist, she's terrific & her office staff is the best - so nice & friendly. Kudos to you!)

I think the funniest thing, though, was when I got home. I thought I was going to eat something. I was starving. I thought, huh, chips would be good. Well, they would have been if everything would have cooperated. It apparently was quite funny to watch me try. =) So ... we scrapped our original dinner plans (lamb chops), and Derek went to the store & got me mashed potatoes & ice cream. No major chewing or coordination required. And who doesn't love a throw-back to your kiddie days?! Healthy too. LOL

1 comment:

–źLEKSANDRA MOREL said...

:) and thank you for the kind words