Monday, May 05, 2008

Another Monday

What a nice weekend we had! Friday, we enjoyed a quiet evening at home. It was such a beautiful evening that we opted to grill & sit outside. Dori was especially pleased by this because she got to spend extra time outside. Aside from winter, which is her absolute most favorite time of year, she enjoys spring b/c it's cool & breezy...and the flowers are blooming. Believe it or not, she really does like to stop & smell the rosebush.

But I digress. Saturday I got up early & took Ezmerelda to the dealership for her first maintenance visit & to get the bumper fixed. (As expected, they didn't finish Saturday so I still have the loaner. For the record, I don't like big sedans - I'm driving an LS350. I guess that's why I've never had one. And I likely never will. They feel like yachts on the road!) I ran a few errands on my way home (gas conservation & all) & then went home to clean. But instead of cleaning, I spent the remainder of the afternoon in the craft room. I didn't really intend to but what's the difference between Saturday & Sunday?! =)

Yesterday we cleaned. Scratch that. I cleaned. But whatever. We ran up to Target b/c Derek needed a few more things to complete his work-out ensemble. Get this. He's decided he's going to start running. If your mouth is agape, I know, I was the same way when he informed me. He now has everything he needs, so we'll see. I picked up some new gear too, so we'll hopefully be hitting the pavement (in some form) together. I'll keep ya posted.

No comments: