Thursday, April 24, 2008

Quiet Evening

I was supposed to go to rehearsal tonight. BUT ... I decided to stay home instead. I know, shame on me. I could go into the myriad of reasons (some might say excuses) why I opted to stay home, but I'll spare you the gory details. In short, let's just leave it at I thought quality time with my spouse was more important.

I actually cooked dinner for him. He was happy. I haven't cooked in ... uh ... geez. When was it? One day the first of last week? A long time anyway. We opened a nice bottle of wine we'd been wanting to try (yummy!) & had a nice lingering dinner discussion. So, bad or not, I'll take that kind of quality time over rehearsal any day of the week!

And speaking of that, I've decided I'm giving up all of this crazy rehearsing. I really like my evenings at home. This three-day-a-week rehearsal schedule is for the birds! NO MORE ... after this round is done, that is. I mean, I do have commitments at this point, after all.

No comments: