Friday, March 14, 2008

TGIF

Has this been the world's longest week or what? This time of year always seems to drag. I guess b/c we don't have many holidays to break up the work weeks. But the weekend is finally upon us. And it's a busy one. Derek's out of town for a podiatry convention, so I'm home alone. That has its advantages, but on days when I have to take care of critters and myself before going to work, it makes life interesting. (Can't even imagine what it would be like to add a kid in that mix. Ugh! I would never get anything done or be anywhere on time!) Tonight I'm going to dinner with a girlfriend I haven't seen in a while. Tomorrow I get my hair done (finally!) and go to the opera (supposed to be another good one). Sunday's Palm Sunday, so I'll be churching it all morning (beginning at the wee hour of 7 am!). Somewhere in there, I have to do yardwork, clean house, & go grocery shopping....oh, and make some cards.


As you can see, this weekend is contrary to the usual (see below)

1 comment:

–źLEKSANDRA MOREL said...

I say you can always wait to clean the house :)