Monday, March 31, 2008

In Shock

What an interesting start to my work week. I got to work and the accountant who usually beats me here was not in the office yet. I just assumed he got stuck in traffic. He still wasn't here by 8, and I asked the business administrator if maybe the accountant's son was sick. She was just getting here and said, "I don't know. My message light is blinking. Maybe that's him." Well, the message certainly concerned him but it was not him; it was his mom. Saying that he had passed away on Saturday after suffering a massive heart attack. Jon was only 45. We knew he had a heart problem, but he was well-managed by a cardiologist & had just passed his 6-month check-up. We're all in shock. Please keep this family in your prayers.

1 comment:

Olga Foster said...

very sorry to hear that. :(