Wednesday, February 06, 2008

They're Fine

For those of you who know them, Glenn & Barbie Miller (and family) are fine. They have been in Tennessee the last several years. I knew last night's tornadoes went right through their area, so I sent Glenn a message in hopes that he might at least be able to get to a computer. Here is his response
House is not in great shape, but we are all healthy and okay. Our neighborhood is a literal disaster. WE live close to Union, if you've seen the news, I don't think I have to say much more. Hey, I will send out more when I get it.. Thanks..

Glenn
I knew you guys would want to know. Please keep them, along with everyone else in the area, in your prayers. I told Glenn that I would pass along whatever info he sent my way and asked him to let me know if there's anything we here at home can do to help. I'll keep you guys posted.

No comments: