Sunday, February 03, 2008

Joy of Joys

Today's crummy. Woke up at 2 am with a nice, big headache. (Should've washed my nose out after I gave Ezmerelda a bath, I guess - too much time outside sniffing pollen.) Didn't sleep much after that. Unfortunately, I had to sing both services today so I was up at 6:45 am. A good Advil dosing put a dent in it...mostly. Enough to sing anyway. I've spent the afternoon recovering. Mostly, I feel very run down today. I really hope those fools at work haven't given me their nasty snot bug. Aside from being really tired, I feel fine though. A little crabby perhaps (Derek definitely agrees). I'm thinking that it's all from the fact that I didn't sleep well. So anyway, I'm loafing...even though I have a million things I really should be doing around the house. Tomorrow...I hope.

The stye is still hanging out. It's at least stopped itching incessantly. And it doesn't seem to hurt as much. My aunt sent me a home remedy I'm going to try - rubbing my wedding ring on it. She swears by it (despite being a skeptic when she initially heard the remedy). Hey, what can it hurt?!

No comments: