Thursday, December 27, 2007

Now We Work

And today, we work. Actually, I work. Derek is off until 2008...theoretically anyway. When last we spoke, we got interrupted by the cell phone, which means he may actually be working too. We'll see.

Yesterday, for me anyway, was a very relaxing day. I did a little bit of straightening around the house. But mostly, I played with my new toys. Have quite a few pictures loaded on the new digital picture frame. That's pretty snazzy, I tell ya. Have to figure out how to put music on it for an even niftier slideshow.

Also got my iTunes library loaded onto the new iPod Nano. My Mini has all but crapped out on me. I can't complain. It's lasted four years and been put through much abuse. My new toy plays video & stores pictures. I don't know what to do with myself and all this new technology.

Too bad I didn't think to load a bunch of video to watch today. It's going to be so very quiet at work!

No comments: