Thursday, November 15, 2007

Finally...Rest

This has been another crazy week. Rehearsals, rehearsals, rehearsals. I'm one tired chick! This is the first night I've been able to stay home and do nothing. And I'm taking full advantage of it! Derek's gone to Ft. Lauderdale for another meeting--the last one of the year. I'm enjoying control of the remote and being able to make what I want for dinner. Curried pumpkin soup. Yum. Aside from that, there's really nothing new to report.

The weather has finally turned cool & feels fall-ish. In theory, we may get a real "Arctic blast" this weekend. I'm not holding my breath! I'm enjoying the cooler weather and so is Dori. The heater is serviced, so we're ready to go. I just hope it finally stays cool!

With the hot weather, it really doesn't feel like Thanksgiving. Can you believe it's next week?! Man. And I was reminded by one of my shopping sites today that it's "only 32 days until Christmas." Gee. Thanks for the reminder. I'm so not in the mood. I have a phrase to go along with that. But it's totally inappropriate & would certainly get my mouth washed out with soap by my Granny. I'll let all of you ponder what that might be. (If you've heard the alternative form of "Jingle Bells" from the elves' perspective, well, you get the drift.)

No comments: