Friday, August 17, 2007

Weekend

The weekend is finally here. And we finally got some rain & lightning to wash & fry the ozone & allergens out of the air. Whoohoo! Needless to say, I feel much better today!

Podcast update: for those of you who didn't get to hear the WRR spot last weekend, I will be posting it soon. Apparently WRR is way far behind on uploading RSS feeds or podcasts thru iTunes, but I will be getting a real, live copy on CD & put it up for you guys to listen to at your leisure. No date yet on the arrival of the hard copy, but it should be in the coming weeks.

I'm now looking forward to a cool(er) weekend to get some much-neglected tasks accomplished ... all of which involve me being outside in the heat. Oh joy. I won't bore you with the details, since I'm ashamed of how long I've been talking about these stupid chores.

No comments: