Saturday, August 04, 2007

Busy Saturday

It was a busy Saturday for both of us. We were both up and out the door before 9 a.m. Granted, we're usually up by then, but dressed & on our way somewhere is another matter altogether. Derek's cadaver lab went really well today. About fifteen doctors attended and it went off without a hitch. He's worried about it all week. This could really increase business for their branch, so it was important for things to go smoothly.

I spent the day running around. Picked up some digital scrapbook layouts that I sent to the printer weeks ago. She & I just haven't been able to jive our schedules, but finally it worked out. They look great. I'm anxious to send more now. Then I dashed to a rehearsal for a gig I'm singing tomorrow. That went really well. Grabbed a bite to eat with a friend and then went to my favorite hairdresser (whadda ya think? It's not that different really, just covered up the grey & trimmed it). I was supposed to go to a GNO (Girls' Night Out), but after running all day, I'm just ready to stay home, sit in a chair, read Goblet of Fire, and turn in.

2 comments:

JanaRae said...

Looks great!

sarahk said...

very cute.