Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Shameless Plug

I don't know that I've mentioned this before, but I absolutely love my Tide Pen. Before I discovered this wonderful invention, I was a pretty big fan of Shout Wipes. And to be honest, I still carry both in my purse. Let me tell you how I became a fan of these products. Are you a little accident prone like I am? Does that spaghetti sauce always end up on your white pants? Does that oil-based salad dressing always go straight for the silk shirt? Yeah, well, you're in my club. Both products are great at removing tough stains (sometimes even after the stains should have been set by the dryer). Tide has one little advantage over Shout--once the spot dries, it's virtually impossible to tell that you've treated it. Shout tends to leave a ring, even when it's dry. Either way, you're guaranteed to be able to wash or dry clean your item of clothing and have absolutely complete stain removal. I've even used these two products on lipstick on lace with great success! Just wanted to give this shameless plug for this great purse-sized stain removers.

1 comment:

–źLEKSANDRA MOREL said...

I have added a link to your blog from my blog, is it OK?