Thursday, June 21, 2007

Enjoying Quiet Week

Because we're all so awesome, the cast of Secret Garden has had the entire week off. What does that mean? Well, for the last week I haven't had to dash home, wolf down dinner, and head for the theatre. What else does that mean? I get to spend time doing whatever I want--i.e. spending time in the craft room--and Derek has actually gotten home-cooked food. Tonight I hope to finish a scrapbooking project for a co-worker. Assuming I get done and have time to snap/upload photos, you should see the end result if you hop over to the craft blog ... but not 'til tomorrow. So don't bother going to look for it now. {Friday update: I did finish the project and took photos. I'll edit them & post a slideshow sometime late this afternoon.}

While I've had a relaxing week, Derek has been working his hiney off. He's worked late all but last night. But hey, we're not complaining. It's been a slow month. It's picked up so much that he may, once again, meet the requirements of one of the sales contests. This time he wins a $300 pair of sunglasses.

1 comment:

The Calvinator said...

Darn! I meant to invite you to come over and check out the brush-up for Dolly. We weren't in costume or makeup and the orchestra wasn't there, but it would have been nice to see you and for you to have a chance to see it.