Tuesday, May 15, 2007

A Summer

After much angst, I received no callback for Little Women. While I'm a little disappointed, I've now begun the list of things I want to do with my summer break, which could be quite a long break considering I have absolutely nothing once Secret Garden closes.

Derek has a mid-year sales meeting in Vegas in July, and he'd really like for me to go with him. Hmmm. That is a thought. He has to get more details & I have to check into cost, but I just might take him up on that.

I made a list of crafty things I wanted to accomplish in '07, so I will begin in earnest to get caught up on that to-do list. And naturally, there are the usual house things that can be done--yard work, cleaning, going through closets, reorganizing the garage, painting, etc.

Yep, this is going to be a nice respite from the usual crazy schedule that I keep. And I'm quite looking forward to it! Once again...a silver lining.

2 comments:

sarahk said...

:( sorry about Little Women.

it sounds like you could used the rest, though, from what i've been reading.

Susan said...

i was bummed for about two seconds...and then i realized i would have two whole months (at least) to do whatever i want. whoohoo! don't get me wrong, i love being busy, especially singing. but after a while, even i get tired of singing all the time.