Monday, April 02, 2007

Day at Home Anyone

So this morning I was writing out where I had to be each evening this week on my calendar at work. Don't ask me why I do this. I'm not really sure. It's not like I don't have my schedule written 15 other places. But for whatever reason, I feel the need to remind myself at work that I have way too much to do outside of work. Anywho, I digress. So I realized that there isn't a single evening this week that I will be able to stay home. Nope, not a single one from Monday to Sunday. And that kinda made me sad. I'm a homebody by nature. Just ask my friends who constantly invite me places but rarely get me out. Maybe it's because I've always been busy, so I relish the idea of having time to myself. Anyway, I reiterate an earlier post...I'll be glad when Easter is over. Then I can stay home more evenings than I'm gone. I can clean and garden and scrapbook and all of the others things I've neglected the last two months. (Sigh) Yes, I look forward to the passing of Easter.

No comments: