Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Weekly Rambling

Whew, it's Tuesday, and I finally have a night where I don't have to be anywhere. This weekend was packed to the brim with rehearsals. Plus I went on a mad hunt for the perfect dress for Saturday's concert. While what I bought isn't absolutely perfect, it will do the job & will still work for future appearances. I actually had something else in mind, but I was so tired of shopping by the time I tried this dress on that when it fit & fit the bill, I ultimately decided that the trip for the "perfect" performance dress could wait until the next performance.

Did you guys hear about the latest pet food recall? Pretty scary for those of us who treat our four-legged companions much like children. And naturally, I have food that is a part of the recall & have even recently fed my precious four some of it. I suppose I should be thankful that soft food is a rare treat for them. And likewise none of my brood suffered any ill effects from their recent treats. But the remaining packages will definitely go back to PetsMart. I think what's scarier, at least from my perspective, is that the two brands I feed the cats & dog are considered "natural" and are supposed to be better for them. Whoops, I guess even the "healthy" brands are susceptible to contamination once in a while.

On another note, I have been invited to be a part of Repertory Theatre's summer production of The Secret Garden. I will be playing Betsy (cameo role), who is nurse to young Colin, and one of the ghosts (chorus), who help move the story along. I'm excited for yet another opportunity to appear at The Rep. I will keep you posted on show times, etc.

No comments: